- We have trained 3427 young men and women on business skills to find formal sector employment or become entrepreneurs.
- We have trained 654 young men and women on climate resilient agriculture and organic farming
- We have involved 3786 young men and women in peace building and inter cultural dialogue across 8 states in India
- We have reached 2468 young men and women through sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) programs.
- We have involved 668 young men and women in sports activities by organizing team events, who were from rival groups/communities
- We have trained 4311 young people through our leadership program, putting them at the forefront of decision making that matter most to them, from communities and village panchayats to district, state and national government.
- We have trained 325 young men and women on advocating the rights of youth and taking part in public policy process and local governance.
- We have reached 8734 young people by creating awareness about the effect of tobacco products and prevention of TB among youth.